Presidente Martelly promete um Haiti melhor em 2012
- Segunda-feira, 5 dezembro, 2011 11:20
Escrito por fonte externa (veja abaixo)
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (defend.ht) - O presidente Michel Martelly prometeu um ano melhor em 2012 após seu retorno de Caracas, Venezuela, Países Inaugural da América Latina e Caraíbas.
"We must work together to overcome obstacles to achieve a better collaboration between different sectors of the state," President Martelly said, quoted by Haiti Imprensa Rede.
Martelly welcomed what he characterized as a renewed relationship with legislatures saying, "I see that things are better with parliamentarians." The president made notice of two senators, Wencesclass Lambert (Sud-Est/Inite) and Jocelerme Privert (Nippes/Inite) who accompanied him to Venezuela.
The president said "I acknowledge my mistakes, I will come to recognize my mistakes and I will start to move forward because I strive to improve the lives of the people."
President Michel Martelly appealed to the nations of Latin America and the Caribbean at CELAC in hopes to see several projects realized in 2012. The Office of the President announced:
- - a promise to reduce the cost of obtaining a visa in Panama, which is currently $1,000 [US],
- - a delegation of south American investors to visit in the coming days,
- - the construction of a hydroelectric power plant in Artibonite, a project of Brazil and $40 million of its dollars,
- - Aba Grangou, a feeding program that will help 100,000 mothers feed their families with the assistance of Ecuador and CELAC,
- - and an International Day of Solidarity with the People of Latin America and the Caribbean, scheduled for March 12, 2013 in Jacmel.
Along with the establishment of the army, free education and 500,000 jobs, Michel Martelly, has made ambitious announcements that the Haitian people will continue to look forward to.
2011/03/12 relacionado: Martelly reitera o apelo para o Investimento na Cúpula CELAC
2011/12/02 relacionado: Haiti e Venezuela países mais corruptos Hemisfério
2011/12/02 relacionado: Dominicana Supremo Tribunal Defende Negação de Nacionalidade por Nascimento por Aliens
2011/12/02 relacionado: Haiti: Martelly espera cumprir nove chefes de Estado em dezembro
2011/12/01 relacionado: Presidente Martelly quinta-feira em Caracas para a América Latina e Caraíbas
2011/11/30 relacionado: Haiti: Martelly para visitar Hugo Chávez na primeiro de uma série de visitas diplomáticas
Fontes: Michel Martelly, Haiti Imprensa Rede